Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year 09!

I know it's a bit late, it was kinda of a busy new year for me. And nothing much happened. So was kinda lazy to blog. But since there pictures, I'll just blog something. We went to grandma's house, called the 'gang' to have an early Chinese New year Mahjong habit. So yea, went there and played mahjong. The rest just went on with their usual games such as poker and banlat. And then that went on for the rest of the night. Lol. Pretty boring but hei, i lost ten bucks den won ten bucks and another three bucks. =D But the overall net profit was three bucks... well at least i din lose i guess. -.- .... so.. ok. Random Pictures time! =D Oh and btw


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!







Mahjong! =D


The Countdown. Didn't manage to take a picture of my dad's reaction though. It was priceless, trust me. ;)



Ian obsessed with some handphone game.


Joan the little poser. =)


Clearly someone was stalking me.


END

No comments: