Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

24th December. Our family gathered at the grandma's. Grandma cooked all her Tan family specialties like the black sauce duck. Basically it was a pot luck. Everyone bring something to eat kind thing. And so we ate. Nothing much this year though. Apparently the uncle and aunties aren't so much in a mood to stay up till 12 am to even wait for christmas to arrive. By 11 pm, they tired out and starting leaving one by one. -.- And the teenagers being the victims follow the families back as well. Sad Christmas. But age caught up I guess. Understandable yet tragic fact. Anyhow, woke up early the next morning for mass. Then went for some mamak stall for breakfast. And then I went back home to catch up some rest while my parents and sister went to my grandma's hse. I was real bored. Nothing much to do. About 6pm, I went over to granny's. Cousins, Benjamin and Ryan was practically bored to death. For teh sake of killing time, they played badminton and trying hard to avoid hitting the little kiddies heads off. I had the same trouble when I join them as well. Then came dinner time. Ate at a seafood restaurant, went back to grandma's hse for a while. Gossip and just talk alittle more. Talk about random stuff. We went from Australia to Malaysian topics. >___> Typical family talk. Then once again by 11pm, everyone's back home. Haish.. like I said. Pretty sad Christmas. Read Tania's blog recently and agree totally to her post about how especially we the teenagers are begining to lose our chrismas mood. The excitement for christmas isn't there anymore. Reading her post really reminded me how Christmas would be the ebst time our the year. And now, it's just like any ordinary day. Sigh, may CNY be much much better. And how, it's good that the family does come and meet each other once in a while, especially seeing the progress of the little ones growing up. Haha. Random pictures below. Enjoy.














END

No comments: