Friday, January 2, 2009

Ip Man

One word.

Fantastic.


When I told my friend about Ip Man, the reaction is standard.

Scene 1
V: Ooo, I wanna watch Ip Man. =D
Anonymous: Oh, haha. Cool... * a moment later* What's Ip Man?

Scene 2
V: heard of Ip Man?
A: I...p what?
V: Ip Man.. the chinese movie?
A: Oh... nah. It's chinese movie.
V: O___O"

Scene 3
A: Heiz, any movies in mind?
V: Ip Man! =D
A: ? What kinda superhero is this? Some professional hacker? Something like Chuck?
V: No... it's a chinese name...
A: Chinese superhero? Hhmm... people these days... they can make superheroes out of anything... even lizards! *cicakman 2*
V: rite... forget what I just said. -______-


Synopsis

Ip Man is adapted from the life story of Yip Man, the grandmaster of the Wing Chun style of kung fu and sifu of legendary kung fu superstar Bruce Lee. This film will be the first important record of the master's life. The story revolves around the 1930 to the 1940s during the Second Sino-Japanese war.



Now I would love to tell about the whole movie, but I might just really spoil the fun. So, GO WATCH IT . Be China Man Do the right thing! =D

And here's a link for those who watched it already.

What I Learn from Ip Man

The best Quotes I learn from Ip Man

- "There are no men who are afraid of their wives, just men who respects their wives"

- When ask for his name by the Japanese General, he replied "I'm just a chinese"




Yip Man
(1 Oct 1893 - 2 Dec 1972)


The Must Watch Scenes by the way. =D






No comments: