Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tagged : Revenge of the Aziff.

I tag:

Abang Fadhir
Shobs
Clare
Tania
Zeie

What did you do in 2008 which you've never done before
Coming back home at 12am without my parents! =D I know it's sad... >___>

Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Never made one thus never make one happened

Did anyone close to you gave birth?
No one yet but soon. =)

Did anyone close to you die?
No and do not wish so.

What countries did you visit?
Malaysia truly so-sial

What would you like to have in 2009 which you lacked in 2008?
More courage to do things I should have done. =)

What date in 2008 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
20th September. A day which I forsook all practicality and literally jumped into the moment and risked it all.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Nothing biggy. =\

What was your biggest failure?
To kill that blardy, big, fat cicak hiding behind the flush tank in my toilet. It's farking freaky when it's drops on your head when you're taking a bath k... >___> I'm beginning to think that's a gekko and not a cicak. ;S Oh... man...

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Perhaps if mental illness is counted, then yes.

What was the best thing you bought?
Err... clothes I guess. Lol

Whose behavior merited celebration?
My classmates and the SKKT Graduation '02 Committee for their undying spirit to go on with the school reunion.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Some people, but it's good to always forgive and forget.

Where did most of your money go?
FOOD. XP

What did you really, really, really get excited about?
Err... Getting breaks in between classes? Lol

What song will remind you of 2008?
"Unfair" Josh Kelley
"Whatever It Takes" Lifehouse
"Sythematic People" Wagdug Futuristic Unity
"I'm Yours" Jason Mraz
"I'm Moving On" Rascal Flatts


Compared to last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner of fatter
c) richer or poorer?
Happier; fatter I think; richer in hope at least. =)

What do you wish you've done more of?
Study and going OUT FAR with my CLASSMATEs . *hint hint* lol

What do you wish you've done less of?
Procrastination.

How did you spend Christmas?
Spring-cleaning, and family times at grandma's hse.

Did you fall in love in 2008?
Perhaps not?

What was your favorite TV program?
Human Weapon, History Channel

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't find hatred a fun thing to experience.

What was the best book you've read?
Strekken by Terry Brooks.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Moulin Rouge.

What did you want and get?
A proper com as in the one that just wont lag and a laptop. =D

What did you want and not get?
A trip to France. =D

What was your favorite film this year?
Batman: The Dark Knight

What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Had a party at home. I was 4 or 5 or 6

What was the one thing that made your year immeasurable more satisfying?
Lourdes, France

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Simple and casual. White, Black and Blue.

What kept you sane?
Honour

What celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chris Tucker, Robbie Williams

What political issue stirred you the most?
I would love to say this but nah, as aziff said as well, "I don't want ISA at my doorstep" Lol. Good one bro.

Who did you miss?
=) The Mr Kevin class gang and the Mr. Clement class gang.

Who was the new best person you met?
-My whole classmates. PM3 rawks!
-And some of my college mates as well. =) Lovely people indeed
-Zatil Husna. =) A friend whom I can talk to as if we've been friends for a decade. Lol. Maybe you're just too friendly. Haha.

Tell us a valuable lesson you learnt in 2008:
=) Just recently a quote from Ip Man. "No men are afraid of their wives, just respecting their wives"

No comments: