Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Zeie. Never knew how to play at all. Haha... I was smsing her " How to play arh?" XD My first time playing tagging. So yea, here it goes.

7 Love Questions.

7 of your Perfect Partner's Personality

1. Kind-hearted
2. Cheerful and remembers to smile even in the darkest moments
3. Will always be there when I am falling to my knees
4. NEVER Criticize what I do
5. Understands how my weird mind works
6. Always help others in anyway she can as long it is for the better
7. Enjoys being with children

7Men/Women You Have been Interested in/Loved

1. Johnny Depp
2. Avril Lavigne
3. YUI
4.Celine Dion
5. Keira Knightley
6. Orlando Bloom
7. Heath Ledger

( Who say one can't be interested or in love with an actor or actress shows?)

7 Feelings You Feel if You Go Out with Someone you Like


1. Happiness?
2. Nervous at times
3. Comfortable yet uncomfortable
4. Just feel like giving out a smile
5. Anxious about almost anything
6. Those anxiety feelings
7. Just the simple feeling of happiness that she's here with me =)

7 Special Places You'd Bring your Partner

1. Paris
2. Rome
3. Switzerland
4. Italy
5. Greece
6. Russia
7. Malaysia's beautiful spots

7 Things You'd Give to Him/Her as a Present

1. A peck. =)
2. Well I would cook for her (if I even do), but it would be worth cooking for her (though it may not end up nice, it's the effort that counts, no? ;) )
3. Flowers? Maybe the pretty ones from the jungle?Because roses are just... so so common. >___>
4. I would love to write poems for her... but I seriously suck at literature.
5. I would go shopping with her. ONLY on her birthday. >___> ( My close friends know just how much I dislike shopping... but I'll do it on a special occasion like her birthday)
6. Maybe compiling her pictures in a photo album and write on the front cover of the album " My Life"
7. Just spending precious time with her.

7 Songs You'd Sing to your Partner


1. Say - John Meyer
2. Little Things - Rob Thomas
3. One more chance, One more time - Masayoshi Yamazaki
4. Whatever it takes - Lifehouse
5.Innocence - Avril Lavigne
6. It's been a while - Staind
7. You look Good in My Shirt - Keith Urban

There you go. =) I tag...


Shobs
Clare
Danil
Jen Nee
Esther Lee
Zhen
Abang fadhir
Chiu


Have fun! =D

1 comment:

Mr Fadhir said...

What?! Adik tagged me?!

What am i suppose to do?
LOL!!!
XD