Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random post

My hair..... my poor hair... Yes. I've cut my hair. People were telling me that I was beginning to look like Shaggy. I dunno why but yes. *you know who you are* And my mum has been nagging me to cut my hair. She says I look like one character, Power Chan from the Driver of Life show.

Meet Power Chan. Nice name... >___> BUT it's not the hairstyle he had in the show. This picture is from some dramawiki. Just to let you people see his face clearer. Because the picture in the barchart isn't So clear

Incase you were wondering what show is that, it is some chinese show on Astro Wah Lai Toi. And in the barchart where it's circled red. That's him. Though his hairstyle isn't really shown at all... People like esther lee and hazel who follow this series should know how 'indecent' he looked like.


But practically, the main point is that the character had a hairstyle like mine and played a antagonist character. And therefore, I must cut my hair to not look like an antagonist. >_____> In addition to that, mum says I should get my hair trimmed 'neatter' for my cousin's upcoming wedding next Saturday. So... being a good boy. I said "Yes mum". This happened yesterday. I went to the barber today in the evening and the barber who normally cuts my hair isn't around. ;S The conversation goes like this;

V: Uncle , boss mana?
Barber: Boss takde sini lar.
V: Mana dia pegi?
Barber: Sudah balik kampung. Minggu depan baru balik.
V: Hah?! Minggu depan arh? Haiyo...
Barber: Uncle potong lah. Uncle potong banyak cantik punya.
V: >_____> Tunggu arh. *calls mum*
Mum: Ello.
V: Mi, the normal guy not around lar.
Mum: The rest leh?
V: Got lar, but that uncle don't cut nicely wan.
Mum: Haiya, cut only lar. By next week, you're gonna look real ugly.
V: But better den letting him screw up my hair rite?
Mum: What?
V: Nvm...*puts down the phone* Oklar uncle. Kasi trim lah.
Uncle: Ok ok, mali mali.

And woilah~ He turned me hair into a not so long yet not so short , spikey but not that spikey, girl but look like some japanese anime feminine male hairstyle. But I can tell one thing for sure. I look like a LALAMUI rather den a lalazhai. NOOOO!!! And so yea. I will have to live with this hairstyle until it grows longer and HOPEFULLY by next saturday. I don't wanna look like this in my family photograph with this hairstyle. Sigh... I know I may sound quite vain or whatsoever... but hei, at the very least I just din't wanna end up looking like a girl! And for those of you who would love to see a picture of me like this... forget it. I ain't gonna dump my pride down the drain. >___> And if you're a friend, you should understand. If not... you may still be a friend who just wanna see me in my worst state and laugh about it and then get on with life. Which can be quite irritating... and change my perspective of u. So just be considered... It's might even scar you for life. =D So it's mutually beneficial. No? =)

No comments: