Saturday, October 18, 2008

Picture of my Lala-fied Hair.

My friends are freaking me up with their wild imaginations of how my hair was all long and silky. Being a pretty boy and all. It's really my fault for giving the description in the previous post at the first place. >___> So here's a REAL image of my God's mistake face. *prays "Forgive me Father for I've use thy name in vain.."* I'm gonna be in an immortal trouble with HIM up there.



Sorry... I know my cam-whoring skills are horrible. I dun go posing around everyday like some guys do. *hint hint*. But so what?? Sue me. The first pic is blurred coz my sista took them. LOL. Be scarred for life. =D

2 comments:

Mr Fadhir said...

Ish... My adik kacak wat..
Who say not kacak must be blind, la!!
XD

Your abg,
~FaDHiR~

Nishanth said...

yeah you did...
com 5!