Thursday, October 16, 2008

October Babies~

Though it's still in the middle of the exam... I still can't help but to feel real bad for not attending these people's birthday parties or surprises especially this month's since exams are like so near or on... Sending sms or messages through Facebook and all are like... I dunno. I think it's quite insincere. These people are my close friends and people I know for more then like.. a decade? Or close to a decade and yet I can spend time with them on their birthday. Plus, this might be the last year for some of them to be around before heading off to overseas. Either way, these people are precious to me. So... I sincerely apologize for not being able to attend the celebrations. Anyways... because of that, I've decided that I shall make the second post for all those who are born on October. =)


Cat


Though it's barely a year, you're still a close friend to me, Catherine. Happy belated Birthday.

Evie

A friend since our young days in Catechism classes. Yea... we actually really got close since the confirmation. But anyways, I think we can consider that as close friends, no? ;) Happy Belated Birthday.

Next time... send me the pictures we took together... This was the best picture I could find and this was because it was MY camera. >___>


Shobs

She's a close friend and a 'sister' whom I knew for nearly a decade, Shobs. Happy Belated Birthday.

PS: And by the way Shobs, this is the only pic I have of the two of us. You NEVER send me any of those pics after we took pictures together... so yea... It's the best i could find.


Ming Jie

He's the only neighbour I have *Since I'm staying in a corner lot*, a friend whom I can only play toys with when I was young, and a close friend I knew for more then a decade, Ming jie. Happy Birthday.


This was on my 6th birthday I think... but I still remembered it quite clearly. Yu Wei was very young back then. Haha.

That's your two brothers behind me. Too bad I covered Yu Wei's face... but I think he would prefer it that way... I practically imagine how he's gonna scream if he sees his picture here... Well don't think I don't have them. I was just lazy to take them out.

Benjamin

The cousins who would run around grandma's place and plucking and throwing those little precious lime orange grandma loved so much at people below from the balcony. Those were the days... no?

By the way, just guess who's who. =D Our hairstyles were the exact same. Faces were almost similar. Just the height difference I guess. He's the taller one. I'm the smaller one. Haha. Happy Early Birthday, Benjamin.


This was on one of my birthdays at my old house at SS 3. I still remember seeing one picture from an album of that birthday of me being drunk. It's Uncle Peter *or as we call him Ah Eng Aku*'s fault for me being drunk ok... how would such a young child know what on earth he was drinking...

We were ... errr... exercising?? I dunno but yea... I still remember those pants though. I loved it. But there was a hole... so.. my little buns will be exposed... and so my mum disposed it. T_____T

Derick

I certainly have no memories of this at all... I was barely a year or so back than... I just found them in the family album so yea... He's down there sitting on the floor by the way. Anyways, Happy Early Birthday Derick. =)

Haha, I like this picture. You're right behind there in your yellow T's if you were wondering. Sherene's there too... hmm let's see, Shaun, Adrian, Ashwini, Benjamin, and Chris too. Haha, and not to forget Uncle Paul or Xiao Xiao Aku. =D It means youngest uncle for the non-speaking teo chew people. I still remember jumping on the bed with all of the cousins. The good old days. =D

Danil


Unfortunately, I can't find any other pictures of the two of us. But hei, at least I found this. It's the effort that counts. No? In any case, he's the fellow in the purple baju melayu. Impossible to miss unless you're colour blind. And if that's the case, he's wearing the songkok. Should be more the enough to spot him. >__> This fellow... hehe.. i've known him since tadika. I can't find any pictures of us during tadika... Sorry man. That's why I was asking you for it on MSN.. haiyo.. What to do...


And so yea... these are the pictures of the people who I know their birthdays are on this month. May we all always keep in touch with each other till the end. Once again, Happy/Early/Belated Birthday to all of you people who make up my life. Cheers.


1 comment:

Mr Fadhir said...

My adik's baby pics are reli cute, la!!
XD

Superb!! LoL!! =D

Anyway, abg wanna my adik to do well, tau. Focus 1st!

Reli missing my adik!

Your abg always,
~FaDHiR~