Saturday, October 11, 2008

First post.

Due to constant pressure from these 'peers'. Here's the first post... And for heaven's sake, can you people please understand that I'm having AS exams in like 4 days time... Meanies... sigh...... as most bloggers do, the first post is for introduction. Here goes:

Name: Veneon Siew Soon Waei.
Age: Find out yourself
Height: I'm tall
Weight: I'm fat
Blood Type: I will keep this confidential cause i have blood lust friends whom i may turn on. *hint hint*
Location: Earth. You can find it on Google Earth
Currently studying in: Taylors (Which campus? Find out yourself. I'm wanted by criminals)
Interest: Look up at the View my complete profile . It's a complete identical to Facebook if one would notice...
Anime: I ain't no anime freak... Just a couple of good ones. For more information please look up at View my complete profile
Favourite Quote: A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one who can create your own path.

- Marian Cross, D-grayman

That's it for now I guess. I'm horrible at introducing myself. I'm very sure you would agree with me. Oh well, the world is round , the moon isn't blue at all and the ocean isn't so deep after all. -____- Lameness... must be the exam stress. I'll stop here then. Last words, good luck to all of you A-level takers. You know you're procrastinating when you find yourself reading this blog. So press Alt + F4. And start studying, damn it! And you too veneon. ;S

2 comments:

griffinrider said...

hello. it's an honor to meet you.

Esther said...

Welcome my friend to the world of blogosphere. A very 'interesting' introductory post. Lol. I am a a-level taker but i am allowed to procrastinate.:p ow AS is tmr no? Good luck!