Friday, April 3, 2009

Strength

Been quite a while since I had the time to even blog. Sorry for the long hiatus. X) Haha. But nyways, here's a little summary of what has happened recently.

  1. Grandmother had a bad fall while trying to put on her clothes. She is 84. Nothing too serious though. Had a bad cut on her arm ( or somewhere else... Couldnt remember, but I knew she had bruises and a cut). Send her for check up. Her bones were perfectly fine. O___O Miracle indeed...
  2. Grandma had a second fall. ;S This time in the toilet. Things were worse this time. Fell and hurt the left part of her head. Had to get an ambulance. Luckily my aunt was still washing the dishes. The maid was fast asleep. Aunt heard a loud sound and check grandma up. Found her covered with blood. Called up my other aunt who lives nearby. Called SJMC, no one picked up. Called for about 6-7 times. Finally got them I guess. Five minutes later, grandma was sent to the hospital. Checked her up. Once again, no broken bones. But had some difficulties breathing. Needed oxygen mask. Doctor confirmed that her heart stop for a while, causing her fall. Had major breathing difficulties the next day. Even brought the priest for her Last Rites. Thank God after that, she became better. And has been so ever since. She's fine now, accompanied by a Vietnamese nurse by the name of... Piak. Seriously, not crapping this up. Hong Piak, who insisted on being addressed as Ah Piak. Grandma's on walking stick now. * Yerp we got her to use them finally. ;)* So far so good. Thank God.
  3. Benjamin's departure to Aussie. Damn, I'm gonna miss ya bro.Have both the fun and the study balanced. Take care of your health and don't go out too late. X) Take good care there, bro.
  4. Shobs and Kim's departure to Aussie. *Sorry that I wasnt there to send u both off. =( I really wish I could have been there. Miss yea both soo much already. Yes, I know it sounds gay, kim. But hope u two have lots of fun there. Enjoy. And take care too!*
  5. Clare's acceptance to NUS!!! Congratulation girl! Rawk on! =D And dun worry too much when you're there. Things will be fine. U'll get through it everyday. U know what I mean. ;)
  6. Trials, trials. X) nothing much to comment on that. Lol, but hell it's over! =D
  7. Honey's following my blog! =O Gosh! I should follow your blog as well! =D Thankx wifey! =D
So yea, that's basically it. Nothing much to blog for now. I kinda lost it. =( I can't type that much anymore. Maybe I'll just upload some random things. =D


Invocation

And so we lived as masquerade beings. *metaphorically*


Representation of the Black Death.


Greed

Interesting pictures no? ;)


Found these on Devianart by super-sheep and the last picture, from ~Liol . All copyright is reserved.

No comments: