Monday, November 17, 2008

Hydromaniac

I've been drinking a relatively high amount of water these years... like since form 4? Almost about 6 litres everyday... my throat gets dry every 10 minutes or so, nowadays. Who knows, maybe if I continue on, one day I may end up easily getting dehydrated every few minutes. How am I gonna do outdoor activities like that? I might as well turn into an aquatic creature. Mermen? ;S Otherwise, be sure that I'm gonna be the first to die, should I ever get lost in the Sahara Desert. Or maybe it could be just the weather. Ah well... Let's just hope it is. This is the last week of exams btw! Finally! I see the end coming. >____> Like my friend, Faris said " Hari Raya dah lepas, Deepavali oso dah lepas... but exams belum lepas lagi..." Well, at least we've still got Christmas. It's gonna be the same for CNY next year I bet. Heard the trials will be early next year... GOD save us wei... >___>

No comments: