Thursday, November 6, 2008

Avatar Live Movie??

Huh?? I dunno... it's a cartoon... And... to think someone is gonna do the live acting?? ;S Maybe they will have to find real kungfu practicing children? The ones in the Buddhist temple to act. And for some reason... I have a feeling that Hollywood Asians like Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chow Yuen Fatt, Sammo Hung and Michelle Yeow will be acting. After all, they are in most of the movies that has Asian culture. Tell me one movie that has Asian stuff and no Asian Hollywood actor or actress are in it? But if they can make a nice movie out of it... it would be cool. Just thought that cinematic movie would be much better? Some motion in real live are really hard to perform compare to cinematic where anything is possible. =D Can u imagine if Jackie Chan becomes Jeong Jeong and starts floatin around shooting fire out?? Jet Li become Firelord Ozai?? Sammo Hung being Uncle Iroh?? Michelle Yeow... the weird old Blood Bender?? ;D Some imagination man. And the main characters?? Aang? Some bald chinese dude with blue arrows on his head and limbs? Err... ;S Even so, Avatar the Last Airbender's a very nice series. Which is why I wouldn't want my interest towards it to be spoiled or scarred by the oh-so-fake moves in the movie... =\ Shooting fire out of the limbs? Bending water with taichi moves?? And most of all... Aang in Avatar State. ;S Gosh... his eyes has to glow... but... ;s I really dunno. There are so many possibilities that the movie could be a total disaster. ;S Arrggh... ah well... that's for the directors to worry. I still have my exams to worry about. Lol... btw.. checkout the interview with M. Night Shyamalan on the Avatar Live Movie. And yes, the director of The Happening. I shall have faith in him then. =D

No comments: